Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Natty HAT Comp–Competition Winner.

Having survived my alien encounter, although not totally with dignity intact, tarnished yes, in tatters possibly, but my ego has amazing powers of recuperation & a wonderful way of forgetting anything detrimental to its own vision of its self. Anyway, I survived my encounter & you survived the endurance course that was my post so this needs marking, this calls for a celebration, a Winner of the infamous Natty Hat Comp  (The Literary Giveaway Blog Hop). Now, traditionally I call on my glamorous assistant to pluck a winner out of the hat and not being one to break with tradition (especially ones I instigated) here goes.IMAG0280IMAG0279

To the right are the entrants and here is my glamorous assistant with The Natty Hat.

THE Winner of Natty Hat Competition is………………….lengthy pause…………………..to build suspense, the winner is  Mae.

IMAG0281

All that is left to do is thank all that took part & a big thanks to my Assistant for her help.

1 comment:

Bellezza said...

Such a lovely assistant you have, Parrish, and I thoroughly enjoyed your question. I got a lot out of the responses people left as to their favorite book for a respite; in fact, Kae and I had a lengthy discussion about her choice And Ladies of The Club. Anyway, thanks for such a great post (as usual), and congratulations to Mae.